Lighthouse Studios is currently seeking an experienced building & rigging artist to work on a 2D Graphic Novel Adaptation airing to a global audience. You will join our international crew working in a fast paced and vibrant environment while based in the beautiful city of Kilkenny. - We look forward to working with you!
• Build and rig, in Toon Boom Harmony, main and secondary characters, props and environmental elements;
• Identify problems in designs and provide well thought out solutions;
• Work closely with Department Supervisor, Animation supervisor and Animation department;
• Ensure assets match the design and are suitable to be animated in Toon Boom Harmony;
• Responsible for delivery of rigs according to deadlines and delivery requirements ( e.g. naming conventions);
• Ensure work is completed and delivered as per schedule.
• Perfect knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony software version 15+;
• Knowledge on how to set up rigs to work with Master Controllers;
• Working experience with Toon Boom Harmony software is considered a strong asset;
• 3 years + experience in animation is desired;
• Problem solving skills - demonstrable examples;
• Working experience in how animators use ToonBoom Harmony is a must;
• The ideal candidate has strong drawing skills;
• Must have strong attention to detail;
• Be available on messaging systems and by emails during working hours;
• Must be willing to relocate to Kilkenny.
This list in not exhaustive and might be complemented by related tasks.
Please send on a demoreel showcasing rigging experience with Toon Boom Harmony software.
Your application was submitted successfully.