Lighthouse Studios is currently seeking a talented and experienced Production Manager to work on The Cuphead Show for Netflix!
As a Production Manager you will join our international crew working in a fast paced and vibrant environment while based in the beautiful medieval city of Kilkenny. You will join the existing Production team and contribute to the animation process. We look forward to working with you!
- Consult on the creation of the master production schedule and budget
- Manage the production schedule to ensure the production is delivered to our partners on time and on budget
- Communicate clearly and regularly to Line Producer and Supervising Technical and Creative Leads on the production status
- Foreplan and Troubleshoot any scheduling or staffing issues
- Create & distribute weekly production reports to Studio Management and Partners
- Supervise and delegate responsibilities to the assigned departments' Supervisors, Coordinators and Assistants
- Set quotas for the different departments; Background, Layout, Animation, etc.
- Manage artists quotas and deadlines
- Manage approvals and deliveries to clients and broadcasters
- Supervise and motivate the production team highlighting any concerns to HR
- Set up and manage the relevant production database tracking and make sure database standards are met by all crew
- Attend all pertinent studio meetings
This list is not exhaustive and might be complemented by reasonable and related tasks that are requested of you.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication
- Ability to juggle tasks and operate in a constantly changing environment
- Trouble shoot and foresee issues in the production ahead of time
- Experience in Toon Boom software
- 2+ years working as a Production Manager
- English to a reasonably high standard